|Project Type||Paseo de la Riviera – Complete Electrical Systems and Related Work, VDC/BIM|
|Location||Coral Gables, FL|
Description of Project:
Paseo de la Riviera is a mixed-use project that will include a 10-story, 252-room hotel, 224 apartments in a 13-story tower, retail area, and a large public open space in the form of a classically designed “paseo” (which is the Spanish word both for a leisurely walk and a walkway). An imposing arch leads out to Jaycee Park and the residential neighborhood behind it.
All electrical work – Division 16 and fire alarm system
- Main electrical power distribution service for Apartment Bldg., Hotel and Garage
- Installation of (1) 1250KW generator, transfer switches, and complete emergency distribution system
- Rough and trim installations for Apartment, Hotel Units, BOH, Offices, and Meeting rooms.
- Complete turnkey fully addressable Fire alarm system with Smoke Control
- Electrical hook-up of all refrigeration equipment and HVAC equipment
- Electrical hook-up of fountain features and pool equipment
- Site lighting for building, main entrance, and landscaping
- Electrical hook-up of Spa equipment
- Empty conduit system for CATV, Telephone, WiFi
- Lightning Preventor installation