|Project Type||Palmer Lakes Logistics-Amazon – Complete Electrical Systems and Related Work|
Description of Project:
The project consists of a vertical last-mile eCommerce distribution facility located on a 9.77-acre site. The eCommerce distribution facility is designed for a package delivery service. Packages arriving at this facility are already pre-packaged in cardboard boxes and labeled for shipping within local neighborhoods and areas surrounding the facility. The new building is comprised of three levels. The primary occupancy is S-1storage use. The warehouse space is a single story. Business/office is an accessory use to the storage wish is mostly break room and toilet rooms with some business offices and conference rooms. There is a two-level automobile parking garage on the north side of the warehouse and a two-level van queuing on the south side. The third level is a van parking that will cover the whole building roof.
- Provide detailed shop drawings and coordination drawings in BIM format.
- Install FPL conduits for incoming primary power to the building service and future PV system.
- Provide and install main switchgear and all secondary switchgears and panelboards.
- Provide and install warehouse LED fixtures and modular wiring.
- Provide power and lighting for office, parking spaces, and warehouse including Fire alarm and BDA systems.
- Provide and install a complete Fire Alarm system with Smoke Evac for the warehouse and parking areas.
- Provide lightning protection system.
- Leave provisions for a temporary generator connection.
- Provide and install all street lighting.
- Leave provisions for a future EV charging station.
- Provide and install empty conduits for low voltage and security systems.