|Project Type||Complete Electrical Construction|
Description of Project
This 450,000-square-foot facility hosts Telemundo Network, Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International, the cable network NBC Universo and all of the company’s digital media operations. The building includes an additional 100,000 square feet of warehouse space, costs approximately $250 million, one of the largest investments in a broadcast facility in South Florida history. Telemundo is the largest employer and producer of Spanish-language content in the state of Florida
All electrical work – Division 16 and fire alarm system
- Temporary electrical requirements
- Electrical Distribution System which included (4) 4000A Services
- Emergency System which included a 6000A Parallel Switchboard, (4) 2500KVA Engine Generators and associated Transfer Switches to back up the entire Building Power Systems.
- UPS System which included (4) 1600A Switchboards, (4) 800KVA UPS, (8) 300KVA PDUs and all associated Distribution Panels, Static Switches, Busway feeders and devices to serve the CER Room and critical loads in the entire building.
- Exterior and Interior Camlocks and Car/Truck Chargers
- Complete Fire Alarm Addressable System.
- Installation of Lighting Systems including a complete Encilium addressable lighting control system, DMX control systems in Courtyard and Newsroom, interior lighting fixtures and Parking lot lighting poles, lighting bollards, landscape lighting, etc.
- Lightning Protection System
- Complete provisions for Broadcast, Telecommunications and Security Systems, including specialty boxes, floor boxes, cable trays and all required conduit pathways.
- Coordination and integration of all electrical systems with the Building Management System.