|Project Type||MIAR FedEx Expansion – Complete Electrical Systems and Related Work, VDC/BIM|
Description of Project:
This project is a 138,000SF Expansion of a one-story cargo processing facility with a second level located at Miami International Airport. Includes additional cargo area, new office area, refrigeration/processing area, expanded parking lot.
All electrical work – Division 16 and Division 28
- VDC/BIM Coordinated Project
- Temporary electrical requirements
- Electrical Distribution System
- Emergency Generator Docking Station
- Complete Fire Alarm Addressable System
- Lighting Systems including lighting control system, interior lighting fixures and Parking lot lighting poles, etc.
- Lightning Protection System
- Lightning Warning Alarm
- Complete provisions for Telecommunications, CCTV/Access Control Security Systems, including Cable Tray infrastructure.
- Electrical Service and EV Car charging stations.
The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company