|Project Type||Electrical Construction, VDC/BIM|
|Location||Lake Worth, Florida|
Description of Project:
Ground-up construction and site work for a new High School campus in Lake Worth, FL. The four-building project consists of a three-story classroom building with Gymnasium, one two-story classroom building with an auditorium, six separate sports complexes, a field house for a Football stadium, and a Campus Central Energy Plant.
- Provide fully coordinated BIM model and detailed coordination drawings in CAD format.
- Install FP&L Conduits & Feeders for 4000A incoming primary power to the site.
- Provide and install main services and all main switchgear, panels.
- Provide and install interior and exterior LED fixtures and lighting controls.
- Provide and install MUSCO sports lighting and controls for a football stadium, baseball, and soccer fields.
- Provide and install a complete Fire Alarm system.
- Provide and install a complete BDA System.
- Provide and install turnkey Theatrical AV System including theatre lighting.
- Provide and install complete Wireless clock, Public Address, and intercom systems.
- Provide and install Lightning Protection with an early warning system.
- Provide and install a 450kW generator and ATS’s.
- Provide and install empty conduits for low voltage and security systems.
Pirtle Construction Company