|Project Type||Gables Station – Complete Electrical Systems and Related Work|
|Location||Coral Gables, FL|
Description of Project:
Gables Station is a mixed-use project. It’s an oasis of residences, public space, and commercial space in a prime location connecting Coral Gables to Downtown Miami through the transit corridors of US1 and the Metrorail.
Designed by Gensler, Gables Station consists of 434 apartments, 125,000 square feet of retail, 66 rooms for an extended-stay hotel, and about 1,000 parking spaces. Gables Station also brags with a café-lined square between its buildings.
- Main electrical power distribution service for Apartment Bldg., Hotel and Garage
- Installation of (1) 1250KW generator, transfer switches, and complete emergency distribution system
- Rough and trim installations for Apartment, Hotel Units, BOH, Offices, and Meeting rooms.
- Complete turnkey fully addressable Fire alarm system with Smoke Control
- Electrical hook-up of all refrigeration equipment and HVAC equipment
- Electrical hook-up of fountain features and pool equipment
- Site lighting for building, main entrance, and landscaping
- Electrical hook-up of Spa equipment
- Empty conduit system for CATV, Telephone, WiFi
- Lightning Preventor installation