|Project Type||Electrical Services|
Description of Project and Scope:
The Gables Auto Vault is a private 5 story automobile storage facility. The first floor is Tesla’s new show room with the second and third floors devoted to service and repair of the electric vehicles. The 4th and 5th floors consist of 20 private car condos along with an owners lounge and roof top deck. The facility has four independent vehicle elevators, dedicated vehicle exhaust systems and has been provided with electric charging stations for 50% of the parking capacity outside.
All electrical work – Division 16
- Primary electrical service and utilities
- Install concrete encased ductbank
- Site lighting and exterior electrical work
- Light poles and fixtures
- Electric car charging stations
- Grounding of all site light fixtures and poles , hand holes and pull boxes
- All landscape lighting
- Secondary electrical service
- Provide Three 1200 amp services
- TVSS equip
- Feeders for power distribution equipment.
- Emergency electrical services and equipment
- Generator and miscellaneous generator support accessories, switches, controls, feeders, etc.
- Furnish day tank for connection to remote fuel system
- Branch distribution and equipment connections
- Interior lighting and lighting control
- Vehicle exhaust system
- Specialty systems / low voltage
- Fire Alarm System
- First Responders System
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
Gables Auto Vault LLC
You must be logged in to post a comment.