|Project Type||Electrical Construction|
|Location||Key Largo, Florida|
Description of Project:
Ground-up construction and site work of a new college building. The building consists of two levels, a total of 38,000 sq ft. The total project cost is approximately $20 million. The main floor includes a library, office areas, auditorium, welding & apprenticeship shops. The second floor consists of classrooms, medical, pediatrics & biochemical lab, student and employee lounges, a student activities room, and a patio deck.
The site includes student and staff parking as well as a 450 kW standby generator.
- Provide detailed shop drawings and coordination drawings in CAD format.
- Install FPL conduits for incoming primary power.
- Provide and install main services and all main switchgear.
- Provide and install interior LED fixtures and lighting control.
- Provide and install a complete Fire Alarm System
- Provide lightning protection.
- Provide and install a 450KW generator and ATS’s.
- Provide and install all site lighting.
- Provide and install empty conduits for low voltage and security systems.