|Project Type||Electrical Construction, VDC/BIM|
|Location||Boynton Beach, FL|
Description of Project:
The City of Boynton Beach is the third-largest municipality in Palm Beach County with an estimated population of approximately 78,000 residents. This project includes the new construction of 4 story City Hall & Library building, surrounded by state of art design structures, new children’s playground, and a city amphitheater. Site improvement includes 4 city blocks of FPL & communication duct bank, security/surveillance system, fiber optic communication system as well as RGBW in-ground lighting system.
All electrical work – Division 16
- VDC/BIM Coordinated Project as a Design-Assist Partner.
- Provide and install complete lighting and occupancy control systems to meet energy efficiency code.
- Furnish and install complete Structured Cabling System.
- Furnish and install a complete UL Master Label Lightning Protection System.
- Furnish and install a complete Fire Alarm System.
- Furnish and install Security & CCTV system conduit.
- Furnish and install Audio Visual control system conduit.
- Provide electrical power and control wiring to all electrically powered equipment.
- Furnish and install generator & ATS.
- Furnish & install RGBW Lighting Control System.
- Furnish and install FPL Ductbank.
- Furnish and install communication duct bank.
- Furnish and install security & communication cabling.
- Furnish and install all exterior building lighting and wiring.
- Furnish and install Emergency Blue Phones, truck pedestals & car chargers.
- Provide and install light poles & bases.
The Haskell Company