|Project Type||Amazon- Project Flash TMB – Complete Electrical Systems and Related Work|
Description of Project:
New ground-up construction and site work of a fully sprinkled type II-B storage S-1 building. As one of Amazon’s largest Florida distribution centers, the building consists of a total of one level and a mezzanine floor building footprint comprised of 1,080,308 SF. The main floor includes an office core, main break room, remote break rooms, warehouse floor, and the main electrical incoming and fire control room.
The site includes 100 loading docks, 30 acres dedicated to car and truck parking, and 400 trailer parking stalls (including electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE)-Ready parking). The approximate site area is 75.21 acres. The finished project incorporates 48,000 cubic yards of concrete, 6,000 tons of structural steel beams, columns, and joists, and over 1000 parking spaces.
- Provide detailed shop drawings and coordination drawings in CAD format.
- Install FPL conduits for incoming primary power to the (4) building services.
- Provide and install main services and all main switchgear.
- Provide and install warehouse LED fixtures and modular wiring.
- Provide power and lighting for office, guard houses and pump house including Fire alarm system.
- Provide and install a complete Fire Alarm system with Smoke Evac for the warehouse.
- Provide lightning protection.
- Provide and install a 1200KW generator and ATS’s.
- Provide and install all site lighting.
- Provide power distribution for EV charging.
- Provide and install empty conduits for low voltage and security systems.
Miller Construction Company