LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, September 6, 2017 – Find out all about Hypower’s Solar Services at Solar Power International, the industry’s most powerful event this Sept. 10–13 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV.
Solar Power International is the industry’s biggest educational conference, service and product exhibition. This year, SPI is headed back to Las Vegas for four power-packed days that will bring together the full range of industry innovation, and professionals who will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
Hypower will be one of more than 650 exhibitors on the expo floor – eager to meet with you and more than 18,000 other solar industry professionals from 75+ countries.
SPI 2017 is your opportunity to:
- Network with distributors, installers and contractors, engineering firms, architects, builders and developers, investors and financiers, and more
- Meet face-to-face top suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discover new solutions and ideas that you can apply to your business.
- Check out your competition and spot new trends and innovations.
- Build your knowledge base in the most extensive conference program in the industry. There are over 100 education sessions throughout the event, including sessions right on the show-floor.
- Stay on top of policy developments that could affect your business—and talk to the policy makers themselves.
Stop by and see us at booth 1677 at Mandalay Bay. You can find the full map here. Learn more about SPI 2017 at www.solarpowerinternational.com.
by Peter Stoykov